Double Chocolate Cookies
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 cup cocoa
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cups sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix flour, cocoa, soda and salt using a wire whisk and set aside.
- In another bowl, cream butter, sugar and peanut butter until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add flour mixture to creamed mixture and mix until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Roll cookie dough into 1-1/4 inch balls.
- Place on parchment paper covered baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Cookies will still be soft but will set up after cooling. Place cookies on cookie rack to cool. Makes about 3 dozen cookies.
Read more at http://www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com/2012/02/double-chocolate-peanut-butter-cookies.html#WxHF6jxwSsztbAeA.99